- 1 16oz(1lb) elbow macaroni
- 6 cups of shredded cheese(can be cheddar, parmesan any cheese you prefer, but ideally cheddar cheese is used)
- 2 cups of cheddar cheese for the topping
- 1 can of evaporated milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup butter
- Boil elbow macaroni until its soft
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (176 degrees C)
- When the macaroni is ready in a small foil pan mix cheese(not all cheese), milk, butter, egg, salt and pepper.
- When everything is completely mixed, add the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for about 20mins or when cheese is melted on top.
- Enjoy :-)
|This was for a party that's why its two trays. And plus we had excess cheese :-)|