- 4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup butter [1 stick,4oz,100g)
- 2 teaspoons of yeast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix the milk and yeast and set aside
- Beat the eggs, take 2 tablespoons of the eggs and set aside this would be used to coat the rolls this is known as egg wash.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the flour, sugar salt. Add the eggs and mix well then add in the milk mixture with hand till dough starts to form. When the dough is fully formed, remove it and put it on a lightly flour surface
- Knead for 5 minutes. then cover with napkin and set aside for about an hour. (It should be obviously bigger in size after that )
- Preheat your oven at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C), grease a baking pan with butter
- Make small bread rolls(balls) and set right next to each other in the greased pan
- Brush with your egg wash then put it in the oven and bake till its golden brown.