In an effort to eat a lot more healthier. I made an omelette full of veggies mainly spinach lol I love spinach.
- 2-3 egg whites
- 1/3 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 1 turkey bacon
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper(optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (preferably sea salt
- Wash spinach and bell pepper,chop them and the bacon into small pieces just like in the picture below.
- Crack your eggs,removing the yolk, add the chopped ingredients, adding the salt and pepper after, stir well
- In a frying pan on medium heat, add coconut oil after it has melted, add the egg and let it fry for 2-3mins on one side with a spatula turn it for the other side to fry as well
Ps: You can use green pepper, onions,tomatoes and one of my personal favorites broccoli to this. Also if you are doing 2-3 eggs and you like the yolk you can have one yolk in there. I eat the egg whites because I was told it was good for me.
|Served with whole grain bread and fruits|