- 1 cup of flour
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2-3 tablespoons of sugar or more(depending on how sweet you want it)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/3 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon of oil for frying(I use coconut oil for everything now but vegetable or canola oil will do too)
- In a bowl, melt the butter(you can melt it in the microwave), then beat in the eggs, add half a cup of water, add in the flour and mix very well till there are little to no lumps in the mixture.
- Add in the sugar, milk, salt and the remaining half cup of water, continue mixing till its very smooth with minimal lumps(Some people like to blend their mixture so it can have a very smoother consistency, but that's extra work for me so I just mix by hand)
- On medium heat , add the teaspoon of oil to a small frying pan, when the oil is hot, pour some of the batter in, tilt the pan in a way that the batter fills up the whole pan(see pictures), fry till there are bubbles on the top(see picture)
- Using a spatula turn the pancake and allow that to also fry till its golden brown.