- 1 chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 egg
- 1 cup bread crumbs
Ps: You can increase the ingredients to your preference, this was for a very small group of people.
- Wash chicken breast with lemon, then cut into very small pieces(look at picture below). season with spices then set aside
- In 2 separate bowls, break the egg in one bowl, pour bread crumbs in the other bowl(if you have plain bread crumbs mix it with some small cayenne pepper)
- If you are going to fry this,it needs to be deep frying on medium heat. If you are baking this preheat your oven to 320 degrees F.
- Pick the chicken,dip into the egg then into the breadcrumbs then into the oil(if frying), set aside in a baking sheet(if baking). Make sure the chicken is well coated with the eggs because that's the only way the breadcrumbs is able to hold on.
- Fry or bake until golden brown, ENJOY!