- 2 cups of flour
- 2 tablespoons of sugar(more or less depending on your sugar preference)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup of butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 and 1/2 cup of milk(or more depending on how thin you want the batter)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- In a separate bowl mix eggs,milk,butter and vanilla. Set aside.
- Heat up the waffle iron
- Combine the flour,sugar,salt and baking powder, then slowly pour in the egg mixture, mix thoroughly and then spray waffle with cooking spray(I used PAM), laddle into the waffle iron(Cook until its golden brown) until there's no more batter left.
- Serve immediately with bacon and scrambled eggs, or fruits,whipped cream and syrup whatever your taste buds are in the mood for
|This is how my batter was coz I like my waffles very thick|
|I put this up to show you what not to do(DO NOT OVER FILL YOUR IRON like I did :(, the cleanup was real)|
|Served with strawberries|
|Served with turkey bacon and scrambled eggs :-)|