- 1lb raw shrimps
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 stalk of scallions
- 1 packet knorr parma rosa
- 2 tablespoons of jerk seasoning(mild or hot:depending on how hot you want it)
- 2 cups shredded/grated mozzarella cheese or cheddar cheese
- 1 & half cups of milk
- 1 box of penne pasta
- Bell peppers (green,red,yellow whatever you prefer)
- Boil penne pasta until well cooked (about 8-11mins or as instructed on box)
- Wash shrimps and season as you usually would and then add 1 tablespoon of jerk seasoning. In a small sauce pan cook shrimps until its pink(usually takes about 10mins).
- In a large sauce pan, add the tablespoon of oil, with chopped scallions, stir for about a minute and add the remaining tablespoon of jerk season until its fully coated with the onions.
- Pour in half a cup of milk and a cup of the shredded cheese, stir for a while, add in half of the packet of knorr parma rosa, with rest of the milk and cheese, stir for a second then add in your pasta,then add in the remaining Parma rosa.
- Add in your bell peppers, if milk seems to have disappeared from the sauce add a little more to it.
- Serve immediately.......Enjoy
*** Knorr Parma rosa is hard to find in the local stores but in the big chain grocery stores like Pathmark,stop and shop and food town(for those of you in New York). Can also be found in target and Amazon(if you're not a New Yorker😬).
--->The sauce on the pasta dries up pretty quick so you can serve immediately when done or make the sauce a lot so it takes a while for it to dry up. Either way it's still delicious☺️
|Before and after mixing in shrimps|
|With and without the bell peppers|