Let me reiterate this is a VERY SPICY sauce, please stay away if your spicy tolerance level is almost non existent
Video - Green pepper Sauce
- 4-5 green scotch bonnet(Jamaican hot peppers)
- 1 jalepeno
- 1 whole ginger
- 1/2 a clove of garlic
- 2 knorr cubes(onga could be used)
- 1 teaspoon of salt(or more depending on your preference)
- Oil for frying
- Wash, peel and clean all ingredients then blend with 1 cube of knorr & a 1/2 cup of oil
- In a small sauce pan add about 2 tablespoons of oil, add in the blended ingredients and fry until the pepper is almost "thickened" (this process is to dry out the oil in the pepper and make it more of a sauce.
- Add in the 2nd cube of knorr and salt and let it simmer for a while then serve with kenkey, Jollof rice, fried rice or as a sauce for fried turkey tails or chicken wings.